Consumer Product Marketing Manager, Launches at Big Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:12 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 18, 2022
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
This role is focused on the next stage of growth and innovation - in particular, how we get our products into the hands of people who need them through new client engagements.
What you'll do:
- Drive product enrollment strategy through new client launches
- Collaborate with creative and clinical teams to develop destigmatized mental health content that drives awareness, education and enrollment
- Develop data-driven case studies to demonstrate the value of leveraging launch communications to clients
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Operations to build scalable launch processes
- Track performance metrics to develop and implement actionable enrollment insights
What you bring:
- 4+ total years experience in marketing; 1+ years in product marketing
- Structured problem solving skills
- Fluent in A/B experimentation; able to turn insights into strategy
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong understanding of web and mobile consumer marketing best practices and channels
- Extremely detail oriented
- Some experience in cross-functional stakeholder management
- Able to flex between creative and analytical modes
Life at Big Health
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.