Communications Manager, Shopper Value at Fetch Rewards
This position has a permanently remote option for candidates not near our main offices.
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps. Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
We are looking for a marketing communications candidate to fill our Communications Manager, Shopper Value role. You’ll drive value for our 11 million active users by increasing their impressions, purchases, and loyalty to our brand partners - ultimately earning them more points! You’ll bring this to life by developing a content strategy that showcases the breadth of point-earning brands and Special Offers available, as well as creating personalized user journeys to drive behavior, and supporting marketing initiatives driven by our brand partners.
- Drive the content strategy for brands and Special Offers and execute across all user-facing channels (email, push messages, in-app experience, social, etc.)
- Identify untapped opportunities to amplify brands and Special Offers within our channel mix
- Build responsive user journeys that drive purchase behavior
- Measure and report campaign performance
- Collaborate with the Revenue Generation team to prioritize partner initiatives that maximize business objectives and optimize the user experience
- Consult partner brands on marketing strategy and opportunities within the Fetch ecosystem
Skills we believe you need for this position
- 3-4 years experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar experience
- Experience developing and/or executing a content strategy or brand storytelling
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration
- People management skills
- Fluency in marketing automation platform and/or CRM systems (ex: Iterable, SalesForce, Hubspot, Marketo, MailChimp, etc.)
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have experience in a client-facing role or working within an agency
- Spanish or French language proficiency