As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth and usage of Pluralsight's cloud product offering within the B2B market segment. Reporting into the cloud product leadership, the Product Marketing team is responsible for positioning the unique value of Pluralsight's cloud product and driving its demand and usage.
You will champion the cloud product experience, market and customer needs and lead the development and delivery of go-to-market programs focused on creating demand and ensuring customers are getting maximum value from our industry-leading cloud skills development platform. This means ensuring the right message is delivered through the right channel to the right audience & persona within the B2B segment.
What you'll own:
- Develop go-to-market programs and campaign narratives aimed at creating demand, converting leads and driving product engagement.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure successful delivery and execution of go-to-market programs for the cloud product.
- Lead Product & Content launch plans with the goal of driving demand and adoption of new product features and content areas.
- Support market segmentation and analysis, and champion buyer personas for the B2B segment and sub-segments.
- Work closely with the rest of the Product Marketing team to activate a consistent product narrative, while developing and delivering personified messaging and assets tailored to our target audience.
- Create customer facing assets and materials to support the go-to-market initiatives.
- Build enablement materials that help sales reps close more deals and CSMs drive product adoption and engagement.
- Ensure ongoing market and customer feedback is flowing from Product Marketing to other teams, such as Cloud Insights, Product, Content, as well as the cloud leadership team.
- Manage Win/Loss program for the cloud product and serve actionable insights for strategic decision making.
- Source case study opportunities and work with Marketing to ensure successful development
- Spearhead other Product Marketing efforts aimed at increasing the deal velocity, win rates, product engagement, and overall business growth in the b2b segment.
Experience you'll need:
- Experience delivering B2B focused sales and marketing initiatives with some product marketing experience
- Experience with technical SaaS product(s)
- Experience and a track record of driving growth, adoption, retention and results
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content; able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Ability to build consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives
- Ability to flex between driving close team collaboration and independent problem solving
- Passion for learning and tackling new challenges