Public.com is an investing app that makes the stock market social. By building a transparent community of investors and offering fractional shares of thousands of publicly-traded companies, we’re making the stock market inclusive, educational, and fun.
With interest in the stock market surging among a new generation of investors, our community is growing rapidly, and we recently reached our 1MM member milestone just 18 months after launching. To support our ambitious goals, our team is growing and we’re looking for sharp, enthusiastic people who believe in our mission to fundamentally change the way people invest.
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.About the role:
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager with 2-5 years of experience who has the desire to make a major impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and innovative environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and lead key brand/creative initiatives.
The Brand team is responsible for driving the brand forward by creating a consistent brand identity and a strong emotional connection with our current and prospective community members.
You will take key insights and develop critical briefs - working with both internal and external teams. The role will operate cross-functionally - collaborating with teams across the organization - owning project management and production of creative development. You understand that great ideas are important, but that great execution is paramount.
This role is remote for now, but will eventually be based in our New York office. You will report to our VP of Brand.What we’re looking for:
- Expert project manager and producer.
- You have the ability to manage multiple critical and time-sensitive projects - at the same time - pushing them forward to accomplish key goals. You will be responsible for project management and creative production for a wide variety of executions and initiatives over a wide variety of channels.
- You have an incredible attention to detail and are a highly effective communicator.
- You’re experienced in creating successful campaigns across a variety of mediums/channels.
- You will assist in optimizing processes (and creating new ones) to ensure programs are executed on time and on budget.
- Passionate brand builder and strategist.
- Become an expert on Public.com’s brand, our platform and current/prospective community members. You’ll know our competitors well and our positioning within a rapidly shifting landscape.
- Understanding the role of various channels and ways in which our audience interacts with each, is critical. You’ll draw insights that will lead us to develop creative that is optimized for various channels.
- Creative collaborator.
- This role will collaborate with teams and individuals across the organization. You’ll develop creative briefs with critical information for our creative teams and partners. You have experience giving thoughtful/actionable creative and strategic feedback.
- Simultaneously a team-player and have the ability to autonomously work, multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Cultural connoisseur.
- You have an innate understanding of what resonates in culture and will move the needle with our brand.
- You can identify cultural flashpoints and ways in which our brand can authentically place us in the conversation - jumping into action developing end-to-end initiatives that drive hype.
- You’ve worked in the marketing department of a high-growth start-up, established brand with proven innovation or in top a creative agency.
- Experience with both end-to-end photography and video production
- Knowledge and fluency in managing social channels/calendar and developing social-first content
Public.com is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.