Brand Marketing Manager at Cox Enterprises (Remote)
At Cox Enterprises, we're looking for a Brand Marketing Manager who can handle a few curve balls. Don't be surprised if we ask something like "What's the best campaign idea for CBD dog treats?" or "If marketing could change the world, what would you want to change?" We need someone special to help us create and execute breakthrough campaigns across a wide range of areas - from employment brand creative to purpose marketing and brand development for new spaces where we're investing, like cleantech and healthcare. Probably not CBD dog teats, but who knows what the future holds?
What's In It For You?
Things like a great work-life balance and an inclusive company culture are important. At Cox, we're ahead of the game; they've been important to us for years! Here's a sneak peek at how you can benefit as a Cox employee:
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- We show our appreciation for our talent with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- How does a great healthcare benefits package from day one sound? Multiple options are available for individuals and families. One employee-only plan could be FREE, if you participate in our health screening program.
- At Cox, we believe in being transparent - please click on this link ( Cox Benefits Overview ) to learn more about our amazing healthcare benefits.
- 10 days of free child or senior care through your complimentary Care.com membership.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plans with up to 8% company match.
- Employee discounts on hundreds of items, from cars to computers to continuing education.
- Looking to grow your family? You'll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours to do so.
- We all love our pets-whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither-and we're happy to supply insurance for them as well.
At Cox, we want what's best for you and do our best to provide it. Our benefits give you peace of mind and security for you and your family.
What You'll Do
Your forte: crafting brand marketing campaigns and messaging across a variety of business types and target audiences. You'll get to exercise your creative side every day with the support of a super talented and tight-knit team. You'll build & excecute marketing programs with care, staying mindful, calm, cool and collected while keeping a lot of plates in the air. Other responsibilities include:
- Integrated Marketing and Creative
- Developing integrated marketing plans and creative campaigns that are rooted in authentic human insights specific to your audience.
- Partnering with our internal agency and stakeholders to develop best in-class creative that differentiates Cox.
- Stewarding creative ideas from briefs through development, testing and media performance.
- Research and Insights
- Conducting two to four research studies per year and gaining a fluent knowledge of user testing and Morning Consult research tools.
- Analyzing and reporting the brand health from various sources tracking user and non-user perceptions from a variety of data sources.
- Developing research reports with learnings, insights and implications for creative to drive more effective brand campaigns in the market.
- Digital Brand Marketing
- Executing employment brand and enterprise initiatives across digital paid, earned and owned channels targeting a diverse audience of talent, influencers and partners.
- Leading web user experience, content development and reporting for developing brands and emerging verticals.
- Steward brand marks and guidelines across touchpoints ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Collaborating easily and frequently with partners from creative, marketing, corporate social responsibility, strategy, analytics and research to produce work on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Taking a few risks (within reason!) when venturing into what hasn't been done before, failing fast, sharing your learnings and learn from your mistakes.
Who You Are
You appreciate that the world is changing fast, and you have the grit and gumption to drive your success...and ours. You have analytical & creative super powers with experience translating insights into creative briefs. You have a keen sense for partnering with creative teams, marketing peers and business stakeholders to collaborate and execute marketing campaigns flawlessly. You have a proven track record for producing award winning creative campaigns. You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement. You also have the following credentials:
- BA/BS + 6 years of experience in a related field (MS+4 years, Ph.D.+1 year or 10 years experience required with no formal education)
- 1 year experience in a management or lead role
- Proven experience identifying target audiences, crafting integrated marketing plans and stewarding campaign development from start to finish.
- Experience analyzing data, making sense of metrics and generating campaign reports.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience working with internal and external creative teams.
- 5-10+ years of experience in digital brand marketing or advertising position.
- Purpose driven brand & marketing experience.
- Brand research & reporting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of brand marketing, brand stewardship and emerging digital brand innovation.
- Experience running medium to large scale projects in a matrixed environment.
- Employment branding & advertising experience.
- Experience in any of the following industries: automotive, telecom, cleantech, healthcare
USD 96,100.00 - 160,100.00 per year
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.