Brand Marketing Manager (Remote) at Overhaul (Austin, TX)
Who We Are
Overhaul is an intelligent, real-time supply chain visibility and risk management solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent platform designed for the logistics industry. The result? Data that is transformed into critical insights that can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers' experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Overhaul is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager. This role will play a pivotal role on the Brand Strategy Team owning and overseeing all aspects of content development and distribution, event management, always on campaigns, influencer and social selling programs, website oversight, analytics oversight, brand research and market positioning, and any and all strategies/programs developed to broaden the reach of the business’s brand messaging.
You will create killer marketing content and programs that turn business and consumer insights into a strong strategic position that will hit both brand and business goals. From there, you’ll work closely with internal and external creative and agency partners to craft compelling creative ideas and stories and turn them into executions that capture people’s attention and hearts. Success will be measured by the share of voice we gain in the market, leads generated, and awareness built towards the brand and programs. The role is highly cross-functional across product, brand strategy, marketing, and creative teams. The role will report directly to the marketing director with 1:1 support as needed.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for Brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Develop top of funnel, engaging content and distribution plans for all content (in partnership with social and content coordinator)
- Developing new ways to distribute content through new media channels and owned channels in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Assist in developing and maintaining an influencer and social selling program for the organization while working with the social and content coordinator on managing internal though leader social media platforms
- Work with Senior Marketing Leadership to execute and implement all events across the organization (internal and external)
- Assistance in the maintenance and management of all Overhaul IP and client IP (logo approvals, usage, etc)
- Conducts regular and consistent research while keeps the business and the brand marketing department informed on latest trends, best practices, and competitive research in order to provide growth opportunity
- Author and deliver always-on marketing programs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams.
- Collaborate with the in-house creative team and agency partners as they translate strategy into client-facing assets.
- Oversee all website content, analytics, and reporting
- Assist in execution and implementation of any and all PR campaigns
- Develop best-in-class execution ideas to bring the creative idea to life through content creative, social strategy, events, and more.
- Partner with other team leads (product marketing leads and cross-functional teams) to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing customers.
- Become an expert on Overhaul’s brand, products, and target clients.
Our Core Values and how they benefit you as an “Overhauler”
Authenticity, Receptivity and Trust
· Extremely competitive base salary package
· 401(k) with Overhaul match
· Flexible working schedules
· Remote, hybrid, and/or In-office*
Encouragement and Learning
· Progressive advancement opportunity & career mobility
· Paid development personal stipend
· Monthly lunch and learns
· 2 Unique learning systems w/Instructor led content
Wellness and Integrity
· Rotating Overhaul “Perks @ work” (Discounts and Freebies)
· Overhaul fully provided healthcare plan
· Employee assistance & wellbeing programs
· New Parent/Family/Caregiver leave(s)
· Daily BAMM time (body and mind movement)
· Life by design vacation policy
We are guided by our core commitments to Diversity and Synergy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Authenticity and Receptivity, Trust, Encouragement, Teaching and Learning, Wellness and Integrity. These commitments help us recruit aligned talent to add to our dynamic and rapidly expanding team around the globe. It is important to us that every Overhauler is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is also an addition to our company culture. We are also a very focused team, who honors the integrity of the hiring process. So we kindly ask that you apply here and please do not directly reach out to our CEO or executive team in relation to this opening.