Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
Pluralsight is looking for a hands-on Content Marketing Specialist to help support our B2B marketing content program.
Working closely with our Lead Content Strategists, you will develop and support high-impact, top-of-funnel content, including blog articles, webinars, videos, eBooks, and podcasts for a technical audience.
Who you're committed to being:
- A gifted writer with strong attention to detail and a desire to learn
- An organized self-starter who collaborates and communicates well
- Accountable for driving B2B content marketing programs forward
- A content evangelist who brings fresh insights to content creation, processes, and measurement
What you'll own:
- Plan, produce, and support original B2B thought leadership content
- Ensure successful completion of tasks across the B2B Content team by collaborating and owning project management tools
- Write and produce content in various forms
- Translate product messaging and industry trends into relevant content
- Brainstorm topics, conduct outreach, and engage subject matter experts
Experience you'll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in B2B
- Writing samples from work or school
- Flexible in working with global teams with varying schedules
- Experience in B2B, tech, SaaS, or IT a plus
- Preferred degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.