ASSOCIATE MEDIA DIRECTOR, GLOBAL ACCOUNTS (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
Associate Media Director, Global Accounts Job Duties:
The Associate Media Director, Global Accounts will support the Media Director in leading the media strategy and execution for Intouch’s global accounts. This position will play a pivotal role in working with Planning, CX and Analytics to define how Media aligns with the overall brand and messaging strategy, and overseeing our global partner agency in developing smart, strategic and groundbreaking media plans that align with the broader strategy. This position will also oversee the global agency partner to ensure flawless implementation. The ideal candidate for this role is a smart, strategic leader who can also roll up their sleeves and dig into execution when called for.
The Associate Media Director, Global Accounts:
- Acts as an autonomous and highly motivated individual with a deep passion for creating innovative, breakthrough media strategies and solutions within the confines of varying local pharmaceutical marketing guidelines.
- Participates as a leader in an integrated planning model, helping to define how Media integrates and drives/supports earned, shared and owned channels.
- Explores innovative alternatives bridging conventional and unconventional media formats, builds a sound rationale for the approach and delivers the recommendation with confidence.
- Acts as Media client lead, developing a trusted relationship across Global and Local Brand teams
- Has a finger on the pulse of emerging and evolving trends in the media industry, both in and outside the U.S., providing thought leadership and guidance to clients, the overall Media Department and the agency as a whole.
- Synthesizes information accurately and efficiently to guide campaign development and execution.
- Collaborates closely with external partner media agency to ensure flawless execution. Comfortable jumping in to assist with execution where needed.
- Works closely with Analytics to establish performance goals, demonstrates how Media performs against goals, drives insights to fuel Brand strategy evolution and identifies areas for optimization/improvement.
- Assists in process development, internal training and media education opportunities at the agency level and will help identify areas of improvement.
- Partners with the Media Director in overall department functions as it relates to strategy and planning. Includes staffing and training and development.
- Contributes to Global new business pitches
The Associate Media Director, Global Accounts Role Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- 8+ years of experience in integrated media strategy, planning and promotions
- Global pharmaceutical media planning and implementation experience, including understanding of local pharmaceutical marketing regulations across Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Understanding of digital ecosystem and how all media work together to drive business goals
- Passionate about integrated measurement with a focus on demonstrating how media drives activity across paid, owned, shared and earned channels
- Experience building and identifying advertising solutions (conventional and unconventional strategies) that incorporate multiple platforms (traditional, digital, video content, experiential, measured media, mobile, social media, PR, etc.) that can achieve objectives of major brands.
- Proficiency across media-specific technologies and resources including Google Campaign Manager 360, Comscore, Mediaocean and Kantar Media. Experience with website measurement technologies such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive high-level strategy and also flex to manage executional details
- Enjoys training and educating internal and external partners and clients on Global Pharmaceutical media best practices
- Ability to concisely communicate in written and verbal form and distill complex ideas for ease of understanding
- Able to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- May require some travel
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description