We are looking for an Affiliate Partnership Manager to work on the Media and Commerce team. This role works directly with our external commerce partners (retailers and affiliate networks) and sits at the intersection of internal teams such as editorial, product development, marketing, and business strategy.
The Affiliate Partnership Manager is responsible for creating and managing a strategy that maximizes audience engagement and affiliate commerce revenue for the Media and Commerce team and Red Ventures. You will work cross-functionally to plan, test, and optimize commerce content, placements, and promotions. You will track, analyze, and report on the success of a wide variety of commerce efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of affiliate business.
- Collaborate with editors to create quality commerce-led content across our brands, using data and metrics to inform content ideation and creation including past performance, SEO, competitor analysis, marketplace knowledge, tent pole consumer events, and internal data.
- Work with audience development to ensure promotion of commerce content, identify trends, promotion opportunities, and optimize content for distribution across newsletters, web, and social channels.
- Collaborate with the SEO analytics team to develop best practices for creating content.
- Manage and assist with updating search-driven articles, working with a team to ensure the content works for the reader, ranks for SEO and is optimized to generate affiliate revenue.
- Manage technical aspects of linking, tracking and record-keeping of affiliate relationships.
- Develop relationships with affiliate networks, merchants, retailers, and online service providers to secure exclusive offers and negotiated commissions.
- Onboard, analyze, and maintain affiliate links and vendors, negotiating with 3rd parties and maintaining a real-time product list for the editorial staff. Identify affiliate products with high velocity and sales and ensure timely delivery of opportunities to the editorial team.
- Track all KPIs, monitor, analyze and report on overall performance, editorial trends relating to promotion of products and services across multiple brands.
- Execute marketing programs that support and recruit new and existing partners.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years in digital media, e-commerce and/or merchandising
- Experience managing affiliate relationships or e-commerce/editorial executions
- Data oriented with an interest in data and ability to synthesize data, from traffic numbers to revenue, to create a strategic action plan to drive revenue
- Experience building strong partnerships and ability to be a liaison internally and externally.
- Ability to build and maintain product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Growth mindset and ambition to meet and exceed goals
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]