Affiliate Marketing Manager at BVA (Remote)
Do you have a passion for forming strong relationships with partners and driving value for clients through Affiliate Marketing strategies and tactics?
We are excited to announce that Zehner and BVA have been acquired by The Stable. Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3s6QFeo and stay tuned for more info as we work to fully integrate our teams and our offerings.
The Stable is a place where individuals with different backgrounds, perspectives, and preferences are welcomed and appreciated. We support a diverse client base and want to build a company reflective of that. That’s why at The Stable, we do our best to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
We’re working to strengthen our inclusive culture by providing flexible work schedules for those who need it, paid parental leave to support our working parents, and offer unlimited PTO to allow staff to take the holidays and breaks that are important to them.
We’re excited to further our commitment in 2022 by using our platform to provide pro bono support to minority owned businesses via workshops, 1:1 coaching sessions, and project support.
The Stable is an equal opportunity employer who recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will identify, cultivate and manage new and existing publisher relationships for the company’s evolving affiliate marketing strategy to increase revenue; review and select potential partners to test and integrate, and perform ongoing analysis and optimization. The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do…
- Be the point of contact for key affiliate partnerships and identify optimizations and opportunities for growth for our partners
- Collaborate with our Affiliate Network Partners to introduce new clients and to assist in setting up new programs within the platforms.
- Proactively recruit and negotiate new industry-leading affiliate and influencer partner relationships to achieve monthly growth goals for our clients
- Own and nurture relationships with new and existing Affiliates/Publishers to implement, analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns, identify new opportunities, perform tests and troubleshoot challenges
- Implement initiatives that enhance our clients’ partnership productivity, analyze levers to influence affiliates/partners including, newsletters, banner or creative positioning and UX, and create new growth opportunities to increase ROI
- Analyze and report on roadmaps, new publisher and placement activations, monthly performance in regards to Clicks, Actions, Revenue, AOV and ROAS
- Ensure internal best practices for the Affiliate team; stay up-to-date with industry standards and changes including technology/platform implementation and troubleshooting
- Manage internal and external relationships by completing work on time, communicating ongoing progress, maintain and improve process for budgeting and invoicing, and make resourcing recommendations and calls for our Affiliate Team as we grow.
- Collaborate with the Affiliate team to share industry learnings and educate internal teams.
What you’ll need…
- 3+ years experience setting up new programs and managing small to large scale affiliate campaigns
- Working knowledge and experience with Affiliate networks including but not limited to Impact Radius, Commission Junction, Pepperjam, and Rakuten
- Implementing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns, within digital marketing and media buying models
- Excellent presentation skills for internal and client meetings
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated responsibility to work with and manage a complex set of performance metrics is a must
- Demonstrated success in initiating, establishing, nurturing and optimizing relationships with affiliate/influencer marketing clients and partners
- Ability to drive retention with affiliate engagements, and revenue for clients ensuring overall engagement success through winning affiliate marketing strategies, execution and reporting
- Possess strong technical skills in Excel and 3rd party tools
- Knowledge of performance advertising optimization methods, metrics and terminology
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag manager and A/B testing
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or equivalent experience
Who we are…
- The Stable is a commerce agency that connects brands and consumers across all channels. Leveraging a full suite of omnichannel capabilities, we drive revenue and efficiency for brands through both retail and direct-to-consumer (DTC) channels. Backed by data, fueled by insights, and brought to life through world-class sales and operations, creative, digital, and patented technology, we build and execute strategies that acquire customers, create immersive experiences, and scale brands. For more information visit thestable.com
About our DTC team…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising
***Please note, The Stable is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***