Acquisition Manager at FLASH (Chicago, IL)
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:03 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 21, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The FLASH Marketing team is excited to be scaling and wants people who are craving an opportunity for big impact with other passionate marketers. We are looking to add an Acquisition Marketing Manager – who will focus on driving new user acquisition strategy while hitting ambitious growth targets for the ParkWhiz and BestParking brands.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, the successful candidate will ensure our overall acquisition strategy works across all applicable digital touchpoints including paid search, programmatic, display, paid social, and app store ads. This hire will help kickstart new user activation of parkers after the impact of COVID while also helping shape the structure of the consumer marketing team and function.
What You'll Do:
- Manage cross platform consumer acquisition strategy that drives retention and repeat purchase growth for our consumer brands through Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, and organic search channels
- Ensure campaign performance meets and exceeds goals aimed at new user volume, CAC (cost per acquired customer), CPI (cost per install)
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on campaign and acquisition success against targets while constantly pushing to increase marketing spend efficiency
- Identify new media sources and target audiences while optimizing programs to push a mobile-first agenda
- Defining the focus for testing/analysis/experimentation across all acquisition channels
- Collaborate with internal Creative Team to develop consumer-facing messaging
- Partner with Retention Manager to understand post-acquisition behavior of consumers, and optimize to those with the highest repeat rates & LTVs (lifetime value)
What You Have:
- Proven B2C performance marketing experience including a deep understanding of Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, and organic search channels
- Demonstrated success developing programs that are easily executable across a variety of markets, product types and channels
- Expertise across a mix of platforms including Google Ads, TradeDesk (or similar DSP), Apple Search, Facebook Ads, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, AppsFlyer (or similar mobile attribution)
- Experience with mobile app marketing
- Passion for digging deep into data to uncover hidden opportunities
- Analytics and reporting capabilities with Looker, Tableau (or similar visualization tools) coupled with an understanding of Google Analytics to tie acquisition and retention together in a seamless consumer experience
- Ability to forecast and track against goals and budgets
- Desire to take ownership and drive change - you aren’t comfortable with the status quo
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description