What you’ll do:
- You’ll oversee communications, negotiations, and content strategy for influencer agencies and small to large influencers
- You’ll work closely with team leads to analyze campaign performance and pinpoint insights to optimize towards efficient ROAS, CAC
- You’ll manage budgeting and invoicing for individual relationships
- You’ll collaborate with our lead on expansion opportunities and programming strategy
- You’ll be at the forefront of lead generation deal flow and new channel testing
Why we're excited about you:
- You have at least 3+ years experience managing partnership marketing campaigns and relationships (either in an agency or brand setting)
- You have strong business acumen and are comfortable being held to performance KPIs (ROAS, CAC, CTR, ER etc.)
- You have a pulse on influencer marketing trends and are able to pivot influencer strategies in response to the landscape
- You’re an expert at structuring and negotiating deal structures with talent
- You’re a strong communicator, able to work with and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- You are both goals and results-oriented
- You bring prior experience across a variety of social platforms including: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch etc.
- (Bonus: You bring analytical rigor and familiarity with business intelligence)
Why your excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll oversee influencer deal flows for one of the leading influencer marketing programs in the industry and an incredibly important growth engine for Skillshare.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.