Are you a highly organized and detailed professional with a proven track record of client success? Do you have passion for driving the key client experience and overseeing the delivery of all client materials? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
You'll bring to the role in-depth knowledge of social and digital media and a track record of producing high-quality client work through ROI driven social strategies and marketing plans,
- Client Championship: be their trusted partner + day-to-day lead for all aspects of their social marketing plan. Determine optimal solutions for continued partnership success and work together with dedicated internal team leads to ensure resolve should issues occur.
- Portfolio Management: directly manage a hospitality client portfolio encompassing 30 or more accounts
- Client Understanding: Demonstrate a deep and thorough understanding of each client's business objectives and overarching marketing plans; understand how to bring sustained success via social media deliverables
- Content Planning & Onsite Content Captures: lead the development of monthly content planning, ad hoc requests; onsite content capture experiences, including planning, timelines, material
- Client Engagement: lead calls and presentations, including the development of strategic materials (call agendas, call recaps, monthly reporting, campaign recaps, social strategies, industry insights, and quarterly business review)
- Collaboration: Oversee all social campaigns, ensuring the success of all creative development, media placements, analytics/reporting, any necessary recalibration, case study development, working with Strategy, Creative, Media & Analytics, and Reporting team members
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the consistency and accuracy of all budget practices across dedicated client accounts, including accurate ad spend management and client billing/invoicing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree & 1-3 years of experience in social media, brand, or digital marketing working on large scale social communication campaigns
- Deep business knowledge of social media tools and platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Knowledge of paid media and digital analytics
- Success developing and managing a multi-client portfolio, including complex projects and budgets and identifying digital and social trends to showcase value-adds, conflict management and issue resolution
- Experience working with luxury and/or hospitality clientele a plus
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once, with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel, up to 50% throughout the year
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
BCV, a RateGain Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.