Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
Bombora is looking to hire an Account-based Marketing Manager with exceptional relationship, project management, and communication skills. This role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply your marketing and event expertise to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing business.
A strong candidate will have experience building relationships with the sales team, producing events, and developing creative campaigns and messaging.
- Strategize, build and execute, and measure integrated Account-Based Marketing campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, field events, trade shows, and other channels
- Foster valuable partnerships with sales by helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized marketing strategies and tactics
- Assist in the planning of online and in-person events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Assist with event logistics across various channels including marketing, sales, partner, and customer success
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, including in field marketing or events
- Proven experience carrying out end-to-end marketing programs, including planning, prioritizing, implementing, and evaluating outcomes based on data and feedback
- Experience partnering with a B2B enterprise sales team
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral - without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, creative approach, and flexible mindset - able to work calmly and quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- A dynamic personality and confidence in your ability to take the lead
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, and Intent data
- ABM experience
Perks and Benefits
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
- The salary range for this position is $75,000. - $110,000. Actual compensation may vary and will be based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and location.
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.