Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a passionate Account Based Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. The role will be responsible for hands-on implementation of data-driven account-based marketing programs that drive target account list engagement and B2B pipeline. You will be responsible for executing segmented multi-channel, account-based, personalized campaigns and building strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales organizations. If you’re passionate about modern digital marketing, and continuous learning and improvement driven through a culture of innovation, you could be our Account Based Marketing Manager. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Execute against Automox’s account based marketing strategy to drive predictable engagement and pipeline from segmented target account lists
- Hands-on management of account based marketing paid media and events spend
- Support Sales by surfacing accounts and enablement for allbound effort around buying personas and scenarios
- Implement segment- and persona-targeted messaging and content in collaboration with Product Marketing and Content Marketing
- Work with Marketing Operations to execute always-on target-account nurture streams
- Maintain real-time reporting on target-account engagement and pipeline
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3 years of demonstrable account based marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Fluency in account-based engagement and predictable pipeline performance
- Experience aligning with Sales
- Hands-on paid media platform experience with emphasis on LinkedIn
- Fluency in paid media and events, email marketing and content marketing
- Hands-on tech stack fluency in 6sense, Marketo and SFDC
- Fluency with ideal customer profiles, target account lists, segmentation, buying scenarios and personas
- Data fluency and focus on predictable analytics
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $80,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.