Product: We offer NFT domains which have the potential to have a global impact and can be used as:
- your universal username across apps and websites
- website URLs
- payment address for crypto wallets
- and much more!
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices.
Learn more about our values and vision.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: 100% Remote. We are US-based with hubs in Ukraine, Singapore, Ireland and Canada.
Growth: 5x employee growth since 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: Series A in 2019 led by Boost VC and Tim Draper, 6.9MM raised. Profitable and growing exponentially since 2019.
Team: 160+ employees in 20+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We’re seeking a Corporate & Commercial Counsel with substantial experience serving the needs of high-growth companies. You will work closely with our In House Counsel, VP of Finance, Director of People, and other leaders across the company as we seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ internet users live and interact on the decentralized Web. Our Corporate & Commercial Counsel must be prepared to work cross-functionally and in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiasm for blockchain technology is a major bonus!
- A detail-oriented legal mind who can issue-spot on the fly
- Proficient in legal workstreams relevant to high-growth startups
- Passionate about regulatory law relevant to the blockchain industry
- A team player. It’s a cross-functional role in a rapidly growing company. You will interface with marketing, business development, finance and other teams and you will need to build warm relationships across functions.
- Advise on strategic regulatory issues and perform risk analysis for forthcoming products
- Take charge of offer letters, accompanying equity issuances, and cap table management
- Interface with company leadership and outside counsel on future fundraising rounds
- Draft and review mission-critical commercial contracts for Unstoppable Domains, including business development contracts, vendor contracts and marketing contracts
- J.D. and license to practice law in at least one U.S. state
- 3+ years of corporate legal experience (law firm or in-house)
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong proficiency in general corporate practice and familiarity with the legal needs of high-growth companies (cap table management, stock issuances, offer letters, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in drafting and analysis of commercial contracts
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks relevant to the blockchain industry, especially securities law
- You’re passionate about applying legal knowledge to the strategic needs of blockchain companies and helping them to grow
Nice To Have:
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- Experience with token-related legal issues
- Experience interfacing with regulatory bodies
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2022, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast