At the start of 360Learning's growth, we were only 10 developers in the R&D department working on a single codebase. Today, we are a team of more than 50 engineers divided into 10 product squads. Each squad includes developers, product managers and designers.
Our technical teams are paramount to 360learning’s response to our increasingly demanding customers and are strategic players for the growth of the company. As an intern you will be working in a product squad on the same objective as the rest of your team, from decision-making to implementation. You’ll have the opportunity to:
Lead real and complex technical challenges: A complex codebase on which analysis and modeling capabilities are key. Significant traffic (2.3M registered users, 200K unique monthly visitors) with a considerable volume of data to manage. A strong focus on “clean architecture” for long-term growth.
Work on an attractive technical stack: We work on MongoDB, Node.js and Vue.js, three of the most popular JS technologies on the market. We are currently experimenting with TypeScript on several features.
Grow within a R&D team that allows rapid progress: Our decentralized peer review process provides us with qualitative and regular feedback from other team members. We promote pair programming and knowledge sharing so each one of us can become a better software engineer.
Within 1 month, you will
- Discover the 360Learning platform
- Have a global view on our codebase
- Get used to the team's processes
- Implement your first tickets
- Integrate our decentralized peer review process to adopt our best practices
Within 3 months, you will
- Join a squad: each squad has clear goals for innovation (e.g. driving users to create more courses), while also maintaining and improving product features and codebase that fall under its scope
- Work on the development of broader functionalities
- Level up your skills on our stack (Node, Vue, JS)
Within 6 months, you will
- Share your best practices within the team
- Create your own courses on the 360Learning platform
- Implement cross-functional tools, to allow the team to maintain its quality standards and increase its speed
- Document, refactor, analyze features to maintain a high level of quality and transparency
The Skills Set
- You are in your final year of engineering school
- You want to convert your end of studies internship into a full-time contract
- You are comfortable with algorithms
- You have working proficiency in English (level B2 or equivalent)
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive internship allowance. Click here to learn more about our wage policy.
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1-month parental leave for the second parent.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris.
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what it's like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
- Call with one of our Tech recruiters
- Technical Test on HackerRank (1h30)
- Discovery Meeting with a Software Engineer
- Clarification Meeting with a Software Engineer
- Culture-fit interview with Fabrice, our Engineering Director
Not sure if this role is an exact fit for you? We’ll sort it out together, don’t worry. Apply now!
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!