Partnership Operations Intern at GumGum
GumGum is a global technology and media company specializing in contextual intelligence. For over a decade, we have applied our proven machine learning expertise to extract value from digital content for the advertising industry. The company’s contextual advertising engine, Verity™, comprehends the meaning of text, images and video online, allowing marketers to safely and precisely place ads where people are most engaged. Combining that contextual targeting and brand safety intelligence with proprietary high-impact ad formats, GumGum’s advertising solutions deliver industry leading efficiency, accuracy and performance.
The Partnership Operations Intern will support multiple initiatives and projects within the workings of the Commercial Development operations teams. This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including partner performance and network analysis, partner outreach and assessment, and more.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the Ad Tech landscape through the lens of the Publisher Development and Programmatic teams. The Partnership Operations Intern will report directly to the Sr. Publisher Operations Manager and will work cross-functionally with the Programmatic team, including exposure to senior leaders at GumGum. This internship will provide an insider’s view of what it’s like to work at an established start-up within the Ad Tech industry.
- Partner performance analysis - Assess and assist the team in optimizing the performance of our publisher and DSP partners using data and team insights.
- Prospective partner assessment - Research prospective partners and assist the team in building out a key list of potential partners for the Sales team to target.
- Strategic data analysis - Prepare strategic data analysis for the operations team; prepare reports for day-to-day decision making and use data to make strategic and informed recommendations.
- Partner inquiries & outreach - Gather information from our partners through inquiries and outreach to inform future business decisions regarding industry hot topics.
- Partner inventory management - Assist with required account modifications, changes, and updates from our publisher and DSP partners.
- Ad hoc tasks & projects - ad hoc partner and industry projects / research
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate college degree program; or have graduated in the last two years
- No prior industry experience required
- Familiarity with the advertising landscape is a bonus
- competence in project management, prioritization, and multitasking
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Mac and PC capabilities
- Not intimidated by numbers, comfortable handling data
- Self-motivated mindset; comfortable being productive in a remote environment
- Resourceful: able to research potential solutions and overcome obstacles to get projects to the finish line