Paid Search Intern at 1SEO Digital Agency (Hartford, CT)
| Hartford, CT
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:30 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
1SEO.com Digital Agency is looking for a Paid Search Intern to join their team due to rapid growth. The Intern will be responsible for assisting in the development & implementation of Pay Per Click strategies for clients. This individual will also configure Pay Per Click accounts, profiles, filters, and goals for 1SEO Digital Agency clients.
- Deliver regular Paid Search Management services for assigned clients
- Devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients’ goals and objectives
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that Monthly Spend is on target
- Optimize client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices
- Use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behavior and add context to the performance of each account
- Regularly attend and actively take part in client meetings either via phone or in person
- Carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing client accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns
- Ensure your knowledge of the Digital Marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking / researching / reading blogs and news sources
- Produce monthly reports for clients and 1SEO.com Digital Agency summarizing data, recommendations and a clear summary of performance
- Setup and manage Google Shopping campaigns
- Setup and Manage Google network ads (Display, Search Network, Remarketing, etc.)
- Setup and Manage Bing ad campaigns
- Setup and Manage YouTube ad campaigns (videos will be provided by client)
Job Requirements / Skills:
- Experience with Paid Search and Pay Per Click advertising
- Experience building and managing ad campaigns for: Google network, Google Shopping, Bing & YouTube
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing Certification is a major plus
- Friendly, Personable, Positive, and Creative
- Business communication skills, written and verbal
- Hard Working, Detail Oriented, with the Ability to Multitask
- General Hunger for Learning
- Able to Meet Tight Deadlines and Perform Under Pressure
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com Digital Agency:
* Open-floor office environment with NO cubicles whatsoever. Basketball, Foosball, Billiards, ping-pong, Shuffleboard & video games are in the employee lounge.
* A fully-stocked kitchen provided by ownership. There is no shortage of snacks & you could almost eat breakfast, lunch & dinner here every day.
* Access to the gym in our building with NO membership fee. Workout before or after work, or during your lunch break.
* The office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday. We offer a flexible work schedule for BOTH early and late risers
* HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE: 3 days per week in the office / 2 days per week work from home
After 90 days of Full-time employment we offer our full-time employees:
* 50% funded healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) for the employee. Dependents can be added to the plan. Supplemental health care insurance at a reduced cost
* Earn up to 2 weeks PTO with an additional week given at year 3 AND another week at year 5.
* You can join the 401K after your 1st year of employment, with up to a 4% match.
*Generous incentive program for each anniversary you celebrate.
More Information on 1SEO Digital Agency
1SEO Digital Agency operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Bristol, PA. 1SEO Digital Agency was founded in 2009. It has 87 total employees. To see all 5 open jobs at 1SEO Digital Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description