As our talent intern, you will:
- Support our hiring strategy through sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting candidate screens, and following up with candidates.
- Identify inefficiencies in the hiring process and implement new solutions that enhance the candidate experience.
- Collaborate closely with our founder team to define and build a firm-wide culture, including developing social and team building activities.
- Develop and write internal communications across a variety of mediums including email, newsletters, presentations, etc.
- Lead special projects including designing and implementing new-hire onboarding and training procedures
You will love this job if you:
- Are enrolled in an MBA or Masters program specializing in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Have a strong interest in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or other HR-related functions.
- Are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with creative, elegant, and simple solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- Are passionate about health and believe the current approach to health is failing us.
- Are wired for learning and change, not being afraid to fail.
- Have agility and collaboration, which are critical to your success - we are a new organization and have a start-up mentality.
- Know that thinking about the big picture is key for you, but YOU sweat the details.
- Have great judgment and comfort with ambiguity.
You should get in touch if you have:
- 2-5 years previous work experience.
- A passion for building a collaborative and engaging work culture.
- Strong knowledge of hiring trends and organizational culture initiatives.
- Familiarity with hiring platforms like Lever or Greenhouse.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, while still prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and staying organized.
- Strong written communication skills and feel comfortable copywriting on behalf of brands.
- Experience coordinating with outside vendors and partners.
- History of success thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.