Intern, Sales, Summer FIS University Program 2022 at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As a 2022 Summer Intern with FIS, you will benefit from on-the-job training and mentoring along with participation in team projects, community service events, social outings, and professional development.
This is a full time (40 hrs./week) paid internship that will begin June 6, 2021 and conclude on August 12, 2022.
**This internship may be based in the Jacksonville, FL, and Milwaukee, WI offices or remote**
What you will be doing
As a FIS Sales intern, you will receive the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance your interpersonal skills while you gain an understanding of financial technology (FinTech) sales and the FIS solutions that drive the financial services industry:
- Working directly with the FIS sales organization completing projects and tasks that directly impact sales pursuits and results
- Obtaining knowledge and gaining exposure to various professional B2B selling roles - business development, sales executive, account manager, solution consultant, sales enablement & operations
- Participating in weekly education sessions featuring various topics and leaders from across FIS
- Learning about and supporting various stages of the sales process
- Participating in meetings and contributing to current sales organization initiatives
- Analyzing and improving client/prospect data quality in support of sales campaign and prospecting efforts
- Conducting research, making recommendations, and participating in projects that increase sales effectiveness
- Developing a final presentation with insights and feedback based on your project work throughout the summer
- Building your professional network to support future success
What you bring:
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2022 through May 2023)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Sales or university sales program experience
What we offer you:
- Recognized as one of the top 100 internships in the US by WayUp for 2020 and 2021, the FISU sales internship offers the opportunity to gain real-world corporate experience at a Fortune 200 company
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
**Current and future sponsorship not available for this position**
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.