Ecommerce Marketing Intern at Publishers Clearing House
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is currently looking for a talented, self-motivated Ecommerce Marketing Intern to join our team!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain store-front and cross-property calendars
- Manage main path QA and daily path QA
- Review path expiration and document check
- Enter additions and updates in PAWS system
- Responsible for analyzing data from our current mailings
- Compile results for Ecommerce performance
- Various projects as needed
- College student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- High energy, team player who works well in a complex, fast-paced, demanding and constantly changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel a strong plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other Google products (i.e. Google Sheets)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be detail oriented, analytic and organized
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in Portland, ME, Boston, MA and Austin, TX is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today’s new digital publishing environment is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This position is based on Long Island, NY. Candidates must reside in the NY tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer