Content Marketing Internship at Keap (Phoenix, AZ)
With under 400 employees, Keap is a medium-sized business based in Chandler, Arizona, and serves to liberate and empower entrepreneurs, to strengthen families, communities, and economies. When you ask most Keapers, whether past or present their favorite part of working at Keap, the response will have something to do with our people, affectionately known as Keapers.
At Keap, we ask that you build connections with your team and/or cross-functional teams. You will create meaningful work that makes a difference in how you develop your career and how you contribute in leading our Sales and Marketing Automation platform that's built on 20 years of experience working with small businesses; to grow their sales and save time in the process. All in an environment with others who are passionate about driving success through collaboration, energy and fun.
This is an incredible part-time paid internship (up to 29 hours/week) opportunity for gaining valuable marketing experience in a fast-paced environment. You’ll take on special projects spanning a variety of aspects of marketing, from content creation, updates and distribution to marketing project leadership.
We have a wide variety of projects you’ll lead in this role:
- Content updates - work with our content, SEO and web development teams to update existing content on our website
- Content creation - draft YouTube descriptions for customer stories, teasers for on-demand webinars and other resources
- Post resources to our website - publish resources within our content management system
- Marketing project management
Qualifications & Education:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing or are a recent (Spring 2022) graduate.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Self-motivated and a fast learner
- Strong writing skills
- Fluency in Google docs, sheets and slides
- Project management experience skills a plus
- Experience with process mapping tools preferred but not required
We are looking for a part-time (up to 29 hours/week) intern for the summer, with the possibility of extending into a part-time internship throughout the 2022-2023 school year. Seniors graduating this spring are encouraged to apply as well, as this position has the potential to expand into a full-time position.
This job operates in a professional office environment or remotely. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, look, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; speak; listen; use hands to finger; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position (up to 29 hours/week). Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our Keapers bring the hustle, grit and passion to everything they do; all while doing it from the place they work best. Through our 7 core values, you will be expected to:
- Listen to, care for, and serve the diverse people central to our purpose (We Genuinely Care)
- Have a forever curious, learn-it-all mindset and value learning over knowledge (We Learn Always)
- Face challenges with grit and optimism to achieve your goals (We Own It)
- Build trust through transparency and open, authentic communication (We Build Trust)
- Work with humility and gratitude to work collaboratively (We Check Ego)
- Believe in people and champion their dreams (We Dream Big) *as well as your own
- Work as one team, unified in our Purpose and Mission (We Win Together)
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Keap’s corporate office is located at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Keap will not sponsor new candidates for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.#LI-SL2