Algorithms Research & Development Intern at MIM Software Inc.
| Cleveland, OH
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 13, 2022
2022 Spring & Summer: Undergraduate Level Internships or Co-op options available
At MIM Software, Algorithms Research and Development interns work closely with our research and engineering staff to apply novel algorithms to real-world problems in medical imaging, with a focus on registration and segmentation problems in radiology and radiation oncology.
- Work independently and as part of a larger team within our research and engineering groups to develop novel algorithms for medical imaging
- Perform analysis and validation on MIM's software products
- A degree program in computer science, biomedical engineering, applied math, or another algorithmic-centric discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Experience in medical imaging, numerical methods, machine learning, registration, and segmentation algorithms.
- Programming experience in Java, MATLAB, or Python
More Information on MIM Software Inc.
MIM Software Inc. operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Cleveland, OH. MIM Software Inc. was founded in 2003. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all 21 open jobs at MIM Software Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description