Administrative Assistant Intern at Hologram Sciences (Remote)
Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
About The Role
The Administrative Assistant Internship will give a student an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of Hologram's business functions. As a Hologram intern, you will learn from the best minds in the industry and contribute to the success of an industry leader. This is a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic group in an organization dedicated to building personalized nutrition solutions that are science backed, will improve people's health and well-being, and will help people overcome obstacles to feel better every day.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Assist with office and administrative duties including calendar management, travel and expenses
- Assist in the organization and planning of programs and events
- Schedule meetings, prioritize requests and take notes during high-level meetings
- Prepare presentation materials at a high-level and maintain organized filing structure
- Learn the inner workings of a startup by providing support across multiple functions (Marketing, Brand, Program Management, etc.)
- Assist with various research projects for Hologram's in-market brands
A Bit About You:
- Qualified candidates should be entering their sophomore, junior or senior year of an accredited college or art school
- All students must be in good academic standing and have strong Microsoft office skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internship will run for 8 weeks beginning Tuesday, July 5th through August 26th, 2022. Dates are flexible.
- Interns are paid $18.00 per hour and work a 35 hour week
- Be able to work a 35 hour week
- Be able to work a hybrid arrangement that includes several days per week from our office in New York City
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hologram Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.