Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Product Manager Intern will drive execution to optimize the way we build and deliver end-to-end technology solutions, at global scale. As a member of the Product Management team, you will understand customer requirements and then be responsible for driving the delivery of product features. Along the way, you will be working closely with other product managers and cross functional teams who will assist you. Together, you will help redefine what communications will look like in the future work environment.
Success means that we are delivering the most delightful and empowering communications experience to our users, ensuring we're delivering happiness to customers, partners, and teammates. Key verticals being supported include include; government, education, healthcare and financial services.
- Assist with the development of Zoom product features
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions.
- Collaborate with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope in order to drive delivery of features and processes.
- Create consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Work with large external enterprise customers and develop new product features that enhance user experience across specific Zoom products
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Product Management internship experience preferably in SaaS based Enterprise focused organization
- Solid communication skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to articulate vague concepts into concise plans.
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Experience creating technical product and design documents.
- Strong UX/UI sensibility
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .