Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The Clari Talent Team is built on the foundation of being a true partner to the teams we recruit for. As a Sourcer, you will partner with Recruiters, hiring managers and teams to source, attract, and engage candidates through creative methods. We are passionate about creating a positive candidate experience and it starts from the first contact - which is where you come in!
This is an exciting opportunity as you play a key role in the hiring process and will have a massive impact on the growth of our entire Sales Organization, including Revenue Development, Account Executives, Sales Operations, Account Management, Customer Success, Corporate/Business Development and Sales Engineering. We move quickly and are laser-focused on the opportunity to help build a company with immense potential. Quarter after quarter we have exceeded our goals and have even more growth plans ahead!
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Generate candidate interest through individualized, creative outreach by clearly articulating the Clari value proposition and employer brand
- Attend kick-off meetings, weekly hiring syncs and debriefs and iterate on the search when new information is learned
- Leverage tools, search methods, referrals, LinkedIn, and various channels to effectively source passive candidates
- Provide feedback to Talent Partners and Hiring Teams on market trends
- As needed, conduct initial recruiter intake calls
- 2+ years of sourcing experience with at least one year focused on sales, customer success, account management
- Effective storyteller and creative writer that goes beyond standard templated messaging
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter, an ATS, and sourcing and outreach tools (Hiretual, Gem, or similar)
- Passion for diversity and experience engaging a varying set of candidates
- Ability to remain current with sourcing techniques by continuing to develop skills via webinars, trainings, and networking
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description