Recruiter Senior at FIS
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the team:
Our Talent Acquisition team is comprised of dedicated recruiters hiring top talent for a variety of roles across North America. We manage full cycle recruiting processes, are trusted advisors to our hiring managers all while providing an excellent candidate experience. We are a high performing corporate recruiting function with a charter to hire the best and brightest in FinTech.
What you will be doing:
As a Recruiter at FIS you will be responsible for managing full-cycle recruitment for IT Teams across North America. You will partner with hiring managers and business executives to support strategic business goals and overall growth of the organization.
- Conduct in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Guide hiring managers through the interview, selection and offer stages.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations and manage the offer process.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within Applicant Tracking System (Workday).
- Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
- Participate in local professional and college networking events.
- Participate in special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the recruiting organization.
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
- Work with modern recruiting technology stack: Workday ATS, Phenom People CRM and ModernHire video interviewing/screening.
- Ensure OFCCP requirements are met.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with full-cycle recruiting; specifically recruitment of IT positions.
- Strong candidate sourcing capabilities; leveraging job boards, candidate databases, referrals, networking events, etc.
- Ability to be well organized, to perform under minimal supervision and to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, candidates, business partners and key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Workday ATS experience, Phenom People or similar recruiting CRM experience
- FinTech industry knowledge
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.