Form is a virtual obesity medicine clinic delivering multi-disciplinary, evidence-based obesity treatment through telemedicine. Obesity impacts more than 40% of the US adult population, and although historically, only about 1% of patients receive medical treatment for their disease, the field of Obesity Medicine is entering a period of rapid growth.
At Form, we provide high-quality expert care and leverage technology to enhance the patient experience. Every Form patient works closely with a physician-led care team, including advanced practice professionals and registered dietitians.
Our proprietary mobile app lets patients engage in regular video visits, text messaging, photo journaling, digital data transmission, and customized educational materials. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of clinical care and to treating every individual with empathy and respect.
We are seeking an obesity medicine physician to provide longitudinal telehealth care for patients with obesity. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, you will work with Form Health's advanced practice professionals and registered dietitians to offer exceptional team-based care to our patients. This is a fully remote position, and we can accommodate flexible schedules.
If you are an obesity medicine physician passionate about helping people improve their health through weight loss, are open to innovative care solutions, and are looking for a flexible work opportunity, please consider joining our team!
Read our patient reviews on Trustpilot!
We are seeking obesity medicine physicians who are:
- A board-certified MD and have diplomates of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
- Licensed to practice and prescribe legally in Illinois, California, Texas, and other states and will prioritize candidates with multiple licenses
- An exceptional collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills for patient and team interactions
- Committed to the highest quality of medical care and an evidence-based approach to obesity management
- Experienced in conducting telemedicine visits
- Experienced working collaboratively with advanced practice professionals and registered dietitians.
For immediate consideration please include the following when you apply:
- A statement of interest and a complete curriculum vitae
- Three professional references with contact information + and a note to describe your working relationship and where you worked with them in the past.
Founded in 2019, Form is a venture-backed innovative startup with an experienced clinical and leadership team. Our mission is to empower patients and be leaders in Obesity Medicine, driving impact at a national scale. We are deeply invested in our core value to put patients first, and also deeply committed to creating a culture where every employee is valued, and we learn and improve together.