"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
In this role, the Strategic Finance Manager, Growth will be looked to as a key contributor to the ensure healthy growth and strategic development of our user base. This role will serve as a financial advisor and actively contribute to shaping the direction of the Growth team by having an in-depth understanding of business strategies, industry and economic variables, and technological factors affecting our user growth.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and relationship building skills as they partner across the organization, having a thorough understanding of Reddit’s business. The candidate is an exceptional teammate who is able to exceed goals in a high-growth, deadline-driven environment. This manager will work on multiple projects at once and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication with multiple business partners across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams!
If you are someone who is passionate about growing with a rising business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using financial/quantitative metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced, open and fast-growing environment, then this is a great role for you!
- Partner with Product and growth Marketing teams to create and sustain a detailed driver-based model for our user growth
- Work with team leads to cascade KPIs (i.e. net adds, conversion rates, churn)
- Partner with Product and Marketing on quarterly business reviews to evaluate progress across the business
- Run weekly performance reviews bringing together cross functional teams to examine performance drivers and develop insights and recommendations to enhance results
- Partner with business leaders to create a company-wide approach to developing and measuring business results that establishes key performance metrics against market benchmarks and helps motivate cross-functional teams to achieve strategic priorities
- Develop and execute accountability frameworks and interaction models to monitor and drive success
- Support reporting and presentation of takeaways with executives
- Partner with the business leaders to ensure that our investments align with overall performance and team structure
- Partner with other senior members of financial management to prepare and present integrated and cohesive budgets and long-term plans.
- Act as a central conduit between Finance, Data, and Marketing in driving our strategy within the broader business
- Develop solid relationships with operational decision makers in order to understand the priorities and deliver results
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, related field, or bachelor’s degree in any field combined with an MBA
- 6+ years professional experience with 1) extensive budgeting/forecasting, growth analysis, and financial modeling experience and 2) experience in technology or digital industries
- Demonstrated business acumen, strategic leadership ability, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong management skills with a mindset to develop a team and drive results and be collaborative across functions
- Experience with process improvement and project management
- Strong executive presence with ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].