If that grabbed your attention, come grow with us!
- Are results-oriented and not afraid to jump into the deep end.
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and enjoy helping others.
- Enjoy thinking outside the box to drive changes that will impact our industry.
- You love what you do, and it shows every day.
- We're leading our industry into the future by creating and shaping the future of Service Contracts and Claims Administration. We're developing systems from the ground up and will give you the opportunity to be a part of our quest for greatness.
- We offer the ability to pursue your fullest potential and never settle for second place in your quest to grow your career. You'll join an incredible team filled with smart, fun, passionate people who love making an impact.
- We believe in creative environments, progressive ideas and excellence in operational effectiveness.
- We love what we do.
What will you do in this role?
- Complete cash reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Enter and maintain journal entries in QuickBooks.
- Directly contribute to month end close process.
- Prepare detailed general ledger account reconciliations.
- Maintain various schedules & subledgers.
- Develop clear standard operating procedures and supporting work papers.
- Adhere to required timelines.
- Provide accurate reporting and data verification for both internal and external parties.
- Support periodic (monthly and quarterly) balance sheets and income statement analyses.
- Assist with special accounting projects or analyses.
- Assist with Accounts Payable overflow as needed.
- Record cash receipts from contract holders and prepare bank deposits.
- Support the tracking and cash application functions of accounts receivable
- Complete sales and use tax filings.
What will you need to bring to the table in order to be successful in this role?
- Four-year degree in accounting preferred or substituted with suitable years of experience.
- Two years of accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; communicates in a helpful and supportive manner based on job knowledge and expertise.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, especially with the AR, AP and Claims Payment cycles.
- Attention to detail: Work at a steady pace to promote accuracy and quality of work. Completes set procedures or tasks before new ones are begun.
- Experience with Quick Books and Bill.Com is a plus
- Attention to Detail
Why work for us? We are excited to provide:
- Competitive compensation package ranging from $47,000-74,000/annually
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401 (k) - company matches 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness program
- Employee recognition program
- Satisfaction of work with a highly skilled team that makes a big impact company-wide
- Remote work environment
Job LocationThis role is 100% remote. However, American Auto Shield is only set up to hire employees in certain states. To be considered for this role, you will need to have permanent residence in one of the following states: