Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari’s Senior Revenue Accountant will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing transactions with customers and ensuring proper accounting under ASC 606. Additionally, this role will be involved in the entire order-to-cash process including billing and collection activities. The role will work cross-functionally with Sales and Finance to support business growth objectives while meeting financial reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will always be looking for ways to improve the close and financial reporting process while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. This role requires a strong work ethic and the capacity to get things done independently.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Review contracts for customers under ASC 606 and document findings
- Identify and lead efforts to improve existing processes and controls related to the revenue recognition cycle based upon industry trends, authoritative literature, and business objectives
- Review contracts and ensure accuracy of billing and revenue recognition schedules in the ERP
- Prepare Standalone Sales Price (SSP) analyses and SSP allocation journal entries
- Support monthly close including preparation of revenue related account reconciliations
- Review billings and collection activities, perform trend analysis and record-related reserves as applicable
- Support other ad hoc projects including system implementations
- Prior experience and familiarity with ASC 606
- Total 2-3 years of experience, with 1-2 years of experience focused on revenue
- Demonstrated ability to understand and improve processes
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- CPA a plus (or sitting of exams)
- Big-4 experience a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description