Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Department: ACO Care Management
Schedule: Full-Time, Day Shift
Monday through Friday (8a-5p)
Ascension Illinois is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care to nearly 6.6 million residents in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs.
What You Will Do
Perform analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information.
- Perform statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources.
- Assist with budget preparation and financial planning processes.
- Serve as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Loads final budget spreads into applicable systems and performs required reconciliations.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Healthcare accounting and finance experience strongly preferred
- General ledger experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance preferred
- 3-5 years experience preferred
Why Join Our Team
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.