Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
We’re looking for a Revenue FP&A Manager to join the team to build up the financial foundation for a rapidly advancing tech unicorn. Reporting to the Finance Director (Revenue and GTM), this is a unique opportunity to be a part of the growing FP&A function and collaborate with an unstoppable team. This is a highly visible role with the ability to directly impact key business decisions and financial outlook. You’ll get exposure to all aspects of the business and work closely with various teams and departments to both measure performance and evaluate areas for improvement. If you like building financial models, want to add true value to the business and help tell our story through numbers - then you belong here!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage topline annual planning and monthly forecast processes
- Drive recurring topline review meetings with business partners to identify risks, opportunities and action plans
- Manage long range topline models, work with business partner on investment and growth opportunities
- Drive monthly topline financial variance analysis, track key revenue metrics, and achieve 95% forecast accuracy.
- Provide analytical rigor and strategic ideas to drive revenue growth
- Build and own our growing topline models and reporting for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Work with product team to understand product launch roadmap and pricing’s impact on topline
- Support M&A activities, due diligence, fundraising, and company financial strategic initiatives
- Continuously scale and improve financial processes as we grow
What We Need:
- 8-10 year Revenue FP&A at a fast-pace / high-growth tech company and 2 year people management.
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems with strong business acumen & data driven techniques
- Understanding of SaaS business models and reporting metrics
- High degree of reliability and integrity
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Needs to be able to roll-up your sleeves and be an individual contributor acting as a key analytical engine as well as a manager
- Highly knowledgeable in all areas of revenue forecasting
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau) a bonus
- Experience with Adaptive planning and modeling tools a bonus
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.