Senior Revenue Accountant at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a Senior Revenue Accountant to join our Finance Organization as a key member of the Revenue Team reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations and Accounting. You have an understanding of revenue recognition guidance and have a proven track record to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will also assist with the review and streamlining of current processes and controls within Revenue Accounting.
- Working closely with both the legal and sales organizations to assist with the redlining and approval of Customer contracts
- Help manage quarter end revenue close, including but not limited to reconciliations, journal entries, and other ASC 606 areas
- Performing the maintenance, monitoring, and reconciliation of the Company’s deferred revenue and unbilled receivables accounts
- Maintain the Company’s Fair Value analysis for all product lines
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue reports for management review as needed
- Find opportunities and assist Company in process improvement
- Assist with billing team questions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in public accounting and/or high growth software or SaaS technology company
- Understanding of US GAAP accounting principles with respect to Software, SaaS, and Professional Services revenue recognition
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- SFDC or other CRM system experience
- Knowledge of general ledger systems (SAP, Oracle, Intacct)
- Strong work ethic, accountable, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Team player who has the ability to work independently and proactively to respond to inquiries and deliver results
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.