At High Alpha, we partner with exceptional founders to conceive, launch, and scale next-generation B2B SaaS companies through the application of business strategy, world-class design, and product development. We design new businesses from the ground up by providing the critical research, infrastructure, talent, and resources that companies need to innovate and scale quickly.
High Alpha is looking for a strategic Senior Financial Analyst to provide world class finance and accounting support to its high-growth startups. You'll be part of the team that works with High Alpha and portfolio company leadership to create, launch and scale next-generation enterprise cloud companies.What You’ll Do:
- Act as a thought partner to portfolio company leaders and assist them in making strategic decisions that will help their companies find product-market-fit
- Own and update portfolio company financial models and budgets
- Manage accounting functions including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage monthly close process, analysis and reporting
- Analyze & monitor cash flow and expense management
- You’re organized and demonstrate a high attention to detail and accuracy
- You have an interest in startups and are excited to influence business strategy
- You have a bias for action and like to take ownership of new projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- You are a voracious learner and can translate new learnings into action
- You love working with numbers and helping people
- You have the rare ability to quickly shift from high-level strategic thinking to tactical execution
- 3+ years in public accounting, corporate accounting or finance, or similar experience
- Excellent quantitative skills with strong experience in Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks
- Ability to embrace ambiguity, uncertainty, and changing business landscapes
- Uncompromising integrity
What We Value:DREAMING BIG
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.MOVING FAST
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.EXPECTING MORE
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.