Senior Credit & Collection Analyst at Reddit
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy."
As a Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst on the Finance & Accounting team, you will be focused on interacting closely with our Agencies & Advertisers to ensure their needs are continuously met. You will also partner with Revenue Accounting & Sales to help manage customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will be a strong performer with a number of years’ experience in a high tech organization and specifically in the area of quote-to-cash. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
What You'll Do
- Establish relationships with key agencies and advertisers, following-up frequently by phone and/or email on past due balances with a direct focus on lowering DSO and minimizing bad-debt.
- Investigate, document and resolve customer billing disputes in a timely manner.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies by collaborating with the Sales and Accounting teams to create and/or improve systems and processes.
- Drive collections process improvements to maximize potential for our teams.
- Generate and prepare weekly aging reports with collection comments for management review.
- Focus on meeting departmental monthly cash collection goals and targets.
- Analyze customer credit worthiness by utilizing all means available to determine appropriate lines of credit.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 + years of work experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably in the advertising, digital and/or media industries and at least one year in a publicly traded company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong credit and collections background
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task, think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
- Family Expansion Benefits
- 4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
- Professional & Personal Development Stipends
- Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
- 401k Plan with Employer Contributions
- Monthly Commuter Stipend
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].