Embark (verb) to make, start or begin
We are a financial consulting firm founded by a non-accountant, entrepreneur challenging the status quo. We believe people can actually love their jobs, work hard, AND enjoy having a life. Our mission is to provide peace of mind to corporate finance & business leaders, and we take it very seriously. As we strive to bring a new twist to the professional services work, our people and culture REALLY do determine our decisions and our future. We're growing quickly, but not at the expense of our culture or people.
Who we’re looking for…
A team player who is self-starter and ready to hit the ground running on day one. The environment is dynamic, so you’ll also need to be flexible and adaptable to change as we grow.
What you’ll be doing…
Proactively manage all aspects of the execution of various valuation engagements to ensure timely and excellent client service delivery.
Perform and manage valuations for planning; mergers and acquisitions; financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy.
Combine relevant information into executive-level findings for team members and clients.
Prepare and/or review analyses (reports, models, and presentations) that communicate findings and recommendations to our clients concisely and effectively.
Participating in firm initiatives and recruiting efforts.
To be a good fit for our Senior Valuation Associate role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (advanced degree is a plus).
- 4+ years of experience in the valuation services including engagements for ASC 805 Business Combinations.
- Strong financial modeling skills with the ability to create valuation & financial models based on a description of a financial asset, an agreement, or an operational and financial business plan.
- Excellent financial & accounting acumen with ability to develop fully customized, complex financial models with little or no oversight.
- Experience leading meetings with various members of leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of financial databases such as Bloomberg and Capital IQ.
- Knowledge of numerical techniques such as Monte Carlo simulation and lattice techniques.
- Achievement of, or progress towards, CFA, CPA, and/or ASA designations.
What's in it for you:
- We pay 100% of insurance premiums for YOU & YOUR family
- Typical salary range of $120,000- $144,000 based on experience
- We match 50% to 6% on our 401K
- Fully paid parental leave for all new parents
- Monthly stipend for family gym memberships
- Clear promotion path up as well as into new divisions
- Hyper growth Top 500 fastest growing companies in the nation
- Highly competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, great work life balance
- Monthly team outings (think: axe throwing, State Fair, golf, go-kart races)
- All the technology you’ll need to be successful, the most advanced software,& accessories to ensure you get the job done in style
Also, as part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if Embark is a fit for you, and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled.
Your Plum Profile will allow you to stand out from your fellow applicants for your true talents. Are you a Task Master? Are you a natural Adapter? Are you an excellent Communicator? Everyone has talents and Plum helps you showcase yours. Take this chance to learn more about your talents, and apply that knowledge as you grow your career.
If this sounds like it's right up your alley, apply for the role and let's start the conversation! We are excited to learn more about you! We are excited to learn more about you!
Start Now -> https://bit.ly/3r51H3u
More Information on Embark
Embark operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Houston, TX, Tulsa, OK and Denver, CO. Embark was founded in 2010. It has 259 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 107 open jobs at Embark, click here.
Read Full Job Description