Senior Accountant at FLYR Labs
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 3, 2022
FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
What will your destination look like?
- Preparing and analyzing financial reporting for the US entity.
- Managing state and local compliance reporting activities.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly balance sheet reviews and quarterly fiscal profit and loss analytical review.
- Support payroll team with monthly processes and review the payroll journals and supporting documentation.
- Supporting external audits.
- Preparation of Intercompany account reconciliations.
- Preparation of sales tax filings.
- Performing special projects and analysis as required.
- Other administrative tasks as necessary
What can you bring on this trip?
- Possess a degree in accounting and have at least three - five years of relevant work experience within the SaaS industry.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, Slack, Zoom, Sage Intacct a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Exhibit strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented.
- Ability to work in a high volume fast-paced environment, both independently and as a team.
- Familiar with ASC 606.
- Equity in Series C startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company match
Founder Alex Mans has built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Krakow, and Amsterdam.
In September 2021, FLYR closed a $150M Series C funding round led by leading investment firms WestCap and Silverlake. This funding fuels FLYR’s ambitions and ensures our ability to continue to scale and invest in delivering best-in-class solutions for the transportation industry.
FLYR has drawn seasoned talent from PROS, Amadeus, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, General Electric, and Southwest Airlines to key product and operational roles. While serving the needs of airlines is FLYR’s primary focus, it is extending its technology across other travel and transportation industries through various strategic partnerships across rental cars, events, cargo, rail, and more
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.
Read Full Job Description