Senior Accountant (Irving, TX) at Siemens (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:40 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, March 18, 2023
TheSenior Accountant is responsible for month end close, including journals,reconciliations, reporting, as well as identifying issues and proposingsolutions, standardizing processes and procedures with an efficiency mindset. Strong analysis and communication skills willmake you a effective member of this team, supporting a fast growing business.$5000.00 sign-on bonus availableWork Location: Hybrid position based out of Irving, TexasResponsibilities:
- Fullcycle accounting role including journals, reconciliations, reporting andproblem solving.
- Standardize,document and communicate processes to both financial and operations teams.
- Documentationof internal operating and control procedures.
- Reviewprocesses, recommend improvements and participate in implementation ofprocesses changes.
- Assistwith monthly and year end close and audits, ensuring compliance with IFRS andcorporate policies.
- Stronganalytical and research skills with attention to detail.
- Ad HocProjects.
- 3 to 5years of experience in related field and demonstration of key responsibilitiesand knowledge (i.e.Income Statement analysis, Balance Sheet, Journal Entries, Account Reconciliations).
- Strong problem solvingand organization skills.
- AdvancedExcel skills.
- Musthave good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Abilityto multitask and prioritize workload.
- CPA -Certified Public Accountant (preferred).
- SAPexpertise (preferred).
- BA /BS degree in accounting or related field or relevant advanced degree orequivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+years of experience in related field and demonstration of key responsibilitiesand knowledge.
- Qualified Applicantsmust be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Excellenthealthcare coverage
- Professionaldevelopment and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible/HybridHQ office work schedule
- Paidtime off and company holidays
More Information on Siemens
Siemens operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Flanders, NY, Indianapolis, IN, Grand Prarie, TX, Boulder, CO, Foster City, CA, Norwood, MA, Florham Park, NJ, Iselin, NJ, Blue Bell, PA, Malvern, PA, Mechanicsburg, PA, Reston, VA, Morrisville, NC, Raleigh, NC, Rural Hall, NC, Roebuck, SC, Alpharetta, GA, Atlanta, GA, Peachtree Corners, GA, Orlando, FL, St. Rose, LA, Houston, TX, Worthington, OH and Sacramento, CA. It has 293000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 155 open jobs at Siemens, click here.
Read Full Job Description