The Procurement team at Wix within Wix's Finance Department. We handle all of the company's procurement needs, liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to close the best commercial deals for Wix. We always strive for efficiency, are expert negotiators, and look to achieve optimal results for our company - and we have a lot of fun doing it!
An assertive and flexible multitasker with excellent problem-solving skills. You have experience with purchasing contracts for goods and services in the U.S., as well as purchasing experience in IT (personal hardware, systems, infrastructure), finance and HR, recruitment agencies, head hunting, facilities related services, operations, welfare, marketing, PR and events.
You have great verbal and written communication skills and you're an expert negotiator. You've managed small to large-scale vendor relations and you can assess and provide feedback on your internal customers' needs. You have experience working with cross functional teams and with headquarters located abroad, while operating with a high level of autonomy.
As a Procurement Business Partner, you will:
- Ensure Wix gets the best offers from its suppliers
- Negotiate contracts considering budget and business needs
- Improve prices and terms of business with suppliers using negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methodologies
- Work with different stakeholders to identify, assess, manage and mitigate commercial, contractual, operational, financial, and reputational risks emanating from procurement activity
- Guide and assist with strategic sourcing and SOW creation
- Develop procurement solutions while gaining commitment and collaboration from your internal customers
- Work with Wix's Operations and Legal teams to produce risk mitigating agreements and apply procurement processes to ensure effective purchasing and contract performance
- Develop and maintain excellent vendor relations with Wix's suppliers to ensure cost effective, timely and dedicated engagements
- Report to Wix's Head of Global Procurement in the Israeli HQ
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.