Manager, Corporate Finance at Reddit
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Manager, Corporate Finance who is interested in charting the future of Reddit. You will work closely with the senior executive team and Finance/Data stakeholders to create impactful reporting and financial models that will sway the direction of the company. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind many of the decisions made at the highest levels of the organization by providing visibility on our financial performance and business metrics, together with interpretation on the main drivers behind these trends.
What You’ll Learn:
As the Manager, Corporate Finance working on delivering key financial insights to the organization, you will learn everything and anything about what drives Reddit from a financial perspective. You will work side by side with a world-class org of Technology, Product, and Business practitioners who work together to build the future of Reddit. Our team is establishing many new finance-oriented processes and deliverables for the Company, so it’s an exciting time to get a chance to define what the Corporate Finance team at Reddit looks like.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the creation of internal and external reporting packages, in partnership with Corporate Finance Director
- Support C-Level decision making through ad hoc financial analyses and long range financial models
- Assist with company valuation exercises and communicating value of Reddit to investors
Who You Might Be:
- 5+ years of experience in Finance / Investment Banking / Management Consulting / Quantitative Fields
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets, proficient in Powerpoint/Google Slides; SQL experience a plus
- Experience with company valuation
- Experience creating flexible forecasting and scenario models
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments