Manager, Accounts Receivable at Reddit
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.”
We are looking for a result-driven Accounts Receivable Manager to ensure the accurate invoicing of customers and the collection of payments on behalf of the company. The Accounts Receivable Manager will work closely with agencies and advertisers to ensure that payment deadlines are met.
An outstanding Manager, Accounts Receivable should be able to ensure that Agencies & Advertisers pay their invoices on time to effectively strengthen the company’s financial position. You will partner closely with Revenue Accounting and Sales to help manage customer expectations.
What You'll Do
- Help manage the global growth of the Quote to Cash team including billing, credit, and collections for domestic and international
- Establish relationships with key agencies and advertisers, following-up frequently by phone and/or email on past due balances with a direct focus on lowering DSO and minimizing bad-debt
- Play a key role in general process improvements and process documentation for all facets of billing, credit, and collections
- Manage and maintain compliance with all SOX related controls by maintaining and improving systems & processes
- Build relationships with key business partners including Sales, SalesOps, AdOps, and Engineering to create transparency and drive operational excellence in QTC support
- Execute on clearly defined KPI’s by developing working capital reporting on cash collection trends and anticipated risks
Who You Are:
- You are analytical and have a creative problem-solving approach
- You are self-motivated and feel confident operating in an autonomous environment
- You are able to prioritize responsibilities, ensuring timelines and deadlines are consistently met
What You Bring:
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years as a People Manager with two (2) or more direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].