Float Financial Services Representative at First Citizens Bank
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:40 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 7, 2022
- A Financial Services Representative (FSR) supports sales and service delivery by floating to different branches within a market. The FSR builds and expands banking relationships through proactive customer outreach and customer service requests. This position is responsible for opening deposit accounts and related banking services and lending (including consumer real estate secured); as well as identifying and referring sales opportunities to the appropriate bank partner.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Sales Outreach: Self-starter that is disciplined enough to manage daily calling activity to achieve required results.
- Communication Skills - Interpersonal: Comfortable and confident with proactively engaging in conversation
- Customer Service Skills: Builds trust and confidence with clients
- Adaptability: Has the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new information and technology
- Teamwork: Strives to build strong working relationships with those on their team as well as cross-functional relationships
- Influence: Capable of building rapport with different personalities to drive positive results
- Agility: Able to process information and move quickly through problem resolution
- The essential functions of the job include the following:
- Proactive outreach to generate appointments for sales conversations
- Sales conversations to understand banking needs and financial goals
- Open deposit accounts and originate loans (including real estate secured loans)
- Identify referrals for wealth, mortgage and business/commercial banking
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 years of experience in Sales, customer service, or lending; or 6 months of experience in a customer support role at First Citizens Bank; or participation in a First Citizens career development program OR High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of experience in Sales, customer service, or lending; or 6 months of experience in a customer support role at First Citizens Bank; or participation in a First Citizens career development program
- Preferred Area of Experience: Financial services sales, telephone sales
- License or Certification Type: In cases where licensing is required, associates must complete the Bank-sponsored licensing program within 12 months of entering the role. Required, Valid driver's license
- Skills: Application of a structured sales process, Providing financial guidance and expertise, Financial literacy, Knowledge of retail banking products and services
More Information on First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in Raleigh, NC. First Citizens Bank was founded in 1898. It has 6642 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 80 open jobs at First Citizens Bank, click here.
Read Full Job Description