Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
The candidate is responsible for operational support, gathering and developing business requirements and best-practices, report/process development and documentation, investigation of internal/external issues, systems design change impact/risk analysis, providing operational excellence through knowledge-sharing, and acting as a liaison/representative between both the CAO Org and the Sales Org and financial operations. He/She will provide superior communication skills and have the ability to work well as part of a team. The person in this role will need advanced SQL skills and problem-solving abilities.
An expert-level understanding of Anaplan and Oracle ERP / Essbase as well as intermediate knowledge regarding ETL tools are requiredYour Responsibilities:
- Support the CAO Org in Month-End Close and the fulling Planning and Analysis lifecycle across Finance and Sales Ops
- Implement projects of varying size and scope
- Develop and implement Anaplan designs for changes to the system. Work with external vendors or other teams to ensure the correct design and implementation of components that require external interfaces.
- Develop unit tests correlating to given requirements for each assigned task.
- Contribute project documentation in order to support maintenance and future development activities
- Advanced Anaplan Administration Experience
- Demonstrated Anaplan Model and Report Design
- Oracle ERP experience
- Intermediate understanding of ETL
- Expert understanding of Finance and Accounting
- Advanced Knowledge of Database Design concepts
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.