About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
The Lyra Finance Team is looking for an experienced manager to join our growing Finance team. The position will be responsible for overseeing fundamental Finance processes and reporting.
- Serve as a Finance business partner to organizations around the company
- Build and manage relationships with budget owners to improve visibility and tracking of performance versus budget
- Work closely with leadership across the company to manage Lyra’s workforce planning efforts
- Liaise with Lyra’s technical and Accounting teams to develop new and enhance existing finance tools and reporting
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and support monthly and quarterly forecast updates
- Support financial reporting efforts including budget variance analysis
- Assist Accounting and operations teams in administration and management of business spending including accruals
- 7+ years total Corporate Finance, FP&A, Accounting, or related experience
- FP&A and Financial Reporting experience at a public company preferred
- Proven ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and understand the strategic implications of business decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to establish strong rapport and partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Managerial experience
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a plus
- SQL experience a plus
This role is based in Burlingame, CA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description