Financial Analyst-REMOTE at General Dynamics
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:40 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
IN THIS ROLE, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsible for complex tasks in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
- Lead the creation of monthly and quarterly financial business review to provide insight into business.
- Prepare monthly forecast, risk assessment and variance analysis to senior management.
- Prepare financials for monthly close and forecasting process.
- Analyze both the monthly forecast and current quarter and future projections.
- Act as focal point for communication of financials.
- Develop long-range financial models in collaboration with the management team.
- May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as other government regulations.
- Manage revenue and cost adjustment submission, ensuring accuracy and review of proper back up information.
- Monitor and assess financial impact changes of Indirect rates, rate pools, and allocations.
- Bachelor's degree plus 2+ years of relevant experience; OR 6+ years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Budgeting, financial analysis, or providing financial support at the program or corporate level
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of financial systems
- Government Contract experience preferred
- Oracle or similar systems skills preferred
More Information on General Dynamics
General Dynamics operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Reston, VA, Fairfax, VA, Falls Church, VA, Sterling Heights, MI, Groton, CT, Bath, ME, Savannah, GA, St. Petersburg, FL and San Diego, CA. General Dynamics was founded in 1952. It has 13790 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To see all 843 open jobs at General Dynamics, click here.
Read Full Job Description