Finance Professional at FIS
Financial Analyst Roles
Financial Analyst II, Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst Specialist
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a member of the team, you'll have your finger on the financial pulse of the entire organization. Working with a diverse team, you'll be responsible to develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control.
About the team:
The Merchant Finance team supports FIS' global Worldpay from FIS brand - a high-growth business that generates $5 billion in annual revenue. Our payment technologies power over $2 trillion in commerce across the globe, with clients ranging from your local small business retailer to household names like Google, Walmart, and Disney. Like our business, we are driven, multi-national, and diverse, and we are committed to delivering growth to both our shareholders and our team.
- Build a financial business plan
- Develop strategy and goals to drive business growth
- Partner with business leaders to execute growth initiatives
- Communicate financial results
- Drive accountability to financial commitments
- Analyze performance and produce actionable financial intel & insights
- Utilize business drivers to accurately forecast financial results
- Compare performance to external expectations and benchmarks
- Size market opportunities & adjacencies and ways to enhance value proposition
- Bachelor's degree is required, Finance or Accounting highly preferred
- Traditional FP&A experience - close, forecast, variance explanation
- Financial modelling, strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Data inquiry and analysis
- Inquisitive, self-motivated - figure things out
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Agility and flexibility through change
Added bonusif you have:
- CFA or CPA certifications
- Experience with Oracle or other enterprise ERP systems for payables and accounting
- Knowledge of Tableau or other data visualization suites
- Experience with macroeconomic indicators and benchmarks (e.g., US Retail Sales, GDP growth)
- Experience partnering with sales and sales leadership
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the chance to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- An abundance of experiences & career tracks, plus an international presence, as you grow your career
- Flexibility and hybrid work-from-home
- Collaborative, modern workspaces
- Opportunities to give back
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.