Finance Director - Strategy & Go to Market at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, a global Fortune 500 Company, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services, payments, and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun.
About the team
You join the FP&A organization as a Finance Director supporting the Merchant Strategy and Go To Market team at FIS, helping to optimize business performance and make strategic decisions. The team is highly talented and knowledgeable, giving you the chance to accelerate your career as a finance professional and opening the door to continuous learning.
What you will be doing
Reporting into the Snr Finance Director, you will be responsible for supporting various strategic initiatives to ensure that the Merchant Solutions division achieves its financial and strategic goals. The main areas of responsibility are detailed below:
• Lead finance partner for the SMB Go To Market team, providing dedicated support for various SMB initiatives that span across Merchant Solutions
• Key player in the development of the go to market strategy, associated business cases and tracking of the execution delivery and benefits, ensuring course-correct actions are flagged if needed
• Provide oversight to other areas of the team including Merchant Strategy and global new sales
• Lead execution tracking for high priority activity across Merchant Solutions, flagging financial risks and opportunities as applicable
• Other adhoc projects as and when required. Examples would include M&A activity and new partnership evaluation
What you bring
• Corporate Finance acumen with a strong commercial mindset
• Ability to influence Executive stakeholders
• Comfortable working in a matrix structure with stakeholders across wide range of functions
• Experience of managing and/or coaching a high performing team
•Ability to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
•Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, and complex industry
Added bonus if you have
• Knowledge of the Payments industry
• Experience working for a global organization
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of autonomy and ability to make a tangible business impact
• A modern, global work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
• A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.