Director of Financial Planning & Analysis at Hologram, Inc.
We're looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to directly support senior management with strategic and financial analysis, lead the company's annual budgeting process, and build a team of analysts to support Revenue and Product.
- Own and manage the company's full planning processes and operating model
- Support the leadership team with financial analysis and insights to drive strategic decision making
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports vs. plan and forecast
- Analyze current and past trends in OKRs including, revenue drivers and operating costs
- Conduct budget variance analysis
- Implement and manage financial planning software and other financial systems
- Build and lead a team to:
- Work with Revenue to forecast revenues in a sophisticated manner, using data science and other analytical methodologies
- Provide dedicated analytical support to each department including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Partnerships
- Drive operational and financial process improvement practices, including working with leadership to establish key business metrics and create a robust reporting platform
- Drive continuous improvements in the areas of financial analysis and reporting, ensuring the most appropriate tools and systems are in place to support the function
- Experience at a fast-growth SaaS company
- Strategic thinker
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data sets
- Proven ability to make data-driven recommendations with limited amount of information
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to model out revenue plans for a software company and experience managing full budgeting and planning processes
- Experience building and managing a team of analysts with various experience levels and skillsets
- Ability to communicate with, and present to, all levels and areas of management
- In-depth experience working with budgeting tools
- At least 3 years of Investment management, investment banking, private equity, corporate finance experience, or management consulting experience
Hologram is a fun, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $147k-$160k for an average cost of living city. (For the highest cost-of-living cities like NYC and San Francisco, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- 30-minute interview with the CFO
- Brief exercise
- Two 60-minute interviews with key members of the Finance Team
- Interview with the CEO
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.